Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Space Wolves and DUST Tactics figures

I decided to post some pictures of my son's Space Wolves.  I of course had to paint them.  Most of the Space Wolves you will see in this post are bought from EBay.  I pay about a third of the price for the miniatures when I buy them off of EBay.  Most are used but easily fixable.  The Imperial Guard are from DUST.  They were a joy to paint.  You can purchase them at half the cost of Games Workshop.  If you do not want to pay the Forge World price for Death Corpse this is the way to go.  I can't imagine local shops not letting someone play DUST figures as Imperial Guard.




These are German troops from DUST Tactics.  I use them as Death Corps of Krieg.  Much cheaper and real easy to paint.  I used Valejo, Reaper Master Series and Games Workshop.



Space Wolf Hammers.  I Used Games Workshop and Valejo paints to achieve this affect.  Lots of layering, yellows and browns.

Soviet troops from DUST TACTICS.  Again I use them as Death Corpse of Krieg.

Another Space Wolf with a Lightning Claw.

Space Wolf with Frost Axe.

No comments: